#5. Heavy duty copiers and laser printers should be connected to individual 20 Amp branch circuits. Heavy duty photo copiers and laser printers create high surges from current which create a boost in the neutral to ground voltage. This process can possibly harm other electronic equipment and computers if they happen to be on the […]
Why Choose G&S Electric?
- 100% performance and payment bonding capacity
- Fully equipped service trucks
- We utilize the best products on the market so your possessions are protected
- Our workmanship is unsurpassed
- You will receive the ultimate customer service and satisfaction
At G & S Electric, Inc., our customer service commitment is to supply our customers with the highest quality service and to solve problems in a professional timely manner.
G & S Electric, Inc. values each customer relationship and has a proven track record of providing quality electrical services, installed with integrity, using today’s progressive technologies.
We are the electrical contractor of choice by our customers, the employer of choice by our employees and a leader in our industry.
Request an Estimate
- More Efficient and Cleaner Power Tips
- Renters Rights to Safety vs. Lawless Landlords
- Arizona Department of Revenue now called the Department of Disincentive
- Warranties of Excellence for Multi-Unit Property Management
- Chase Field: Fanning Flames of Summer Games for the Arizona Diamondbacks and D-Backs Fan’s!
G & S ElectricPO Box 54310Phone: (602) 493-1135 Fax: 602) 493-1137
Phoenix, AZ 85078
ROC 068058 (L11)
ROC 207836 (C11)